Sunday, July 6, 2008

Trip to Peru ( June - July 2008)





Acabo de regresar de un maravilloso viaje a Peru.

Estuve muy contento porque pude ver a mi familia peruana y pasar gratos momentos con ellos.

Tambien recorri diferentes partes historicas de la ciudad de Lima con mami, papi y mis abuelos Luis y Haydee.

La pasamos muy bien con la familia, nos hicieron sentir muy especiales.

Gracias querida familia y amigos de Peru for tantos gratos monetos! Los quiero!



I just came back from a wonderful trip to Peru.

I was so happy because I could see my peruvian family and have a lot of fun with them.

We saw different historic parts of Lima city with mommy, daddy and my granparents Luis and Haydee.

We had a great time with all the family, they made us feel very special.

Thanks dear peruvian family and friend for such a great time! Love you!


Aqui estoy jugando en Larcomar

Here I am playing in Larcomar









Fui al zoologico y pude ver muchos animales tipicos del Peru.


I went to the zoo and I could see a lot of peruvian animals.









Tuvimos una linda reunion para mami y papi en el restaurante de un tradicional hotel en Lima con la familia y amigos.

We had a nice celebration for mommy and daddy at the restaurant of a traditional peruvian hotel in Lima with family and friends.

















Pude aprender maniobras de futbol.

I learned some soccer tricks.




Aqui estoy con mu bisabuelita Emma, mi abuelo Luis, mi abuela Haydee, mis tios y tias despues de pasar un gran domingo todos juntos.

Here I am with my greatgrandma Emma, my grandpa Luis, my grandma Haydee my uncles and aunties, after spending a great Sunday all together.


Aqui estoy con mi bisabuelita Olguita, mi tia Cecita y Motita ( su mascotita)

Here I am with my greatgrandma Olguita, my auntie Cecita and

Motita ( their little doggy)



Nos vemos pronto querida familia y amigos de Peru!

See you soon dear family and friends from Peru!

1 comment:

linda said...

I'm so thankful all three of you had a wonderful trip with you dad and mom and family!

But...I'm thankful too that you're all back again in Minnesota ! We missed you!

I'm looking forward to you're parents visiting here hopefully sometime this fall! I'll put the Chinese away and study up on Spanish!