Wow! I never thought a Birthday party could be so much fun! We had so many people over at our place, I received many presents and ate cake for my first time! I loved all my gifts. I got cool clothes, cool toys and an awesome chair that looks like a basketball. Thank you to everyone for making this day so special. I can't wait for my next Birthday!
Monday, April 14, 2008
My 1st Birthday Party!
Wow! I never thought a Birthday party could be so much fun! We had so many people over at our place, I received many presents and ate cake for my first time! I loved all my gifts. I got cool clothes, cool toys and an awesome chair that looks like a basketball. Thank you to everyone for making this day so special. I can't wait for my next Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I can hardly believe he's one, you guys. We're looking forward to seeing you all this summer!!! I love the peek-a-boo video below. Hilarious! Baby laughs are so great.
Post a Comment