Last weekend, during a beautiful summer day, my cousins and I had an adventure. First, we all loaded into a boat and had a great time enjoying the sun. I put on my new life jacket and sat back to enjoy the ride.
Emily was there, she sat in front of the boat to enjoy the breeze
All was well on the water, until something happened... I took charge and decided to drive. I told my cousins "Hang on Emily and Ali, I can't see much from down here..."
Luckily I found my cousin Lucy. I tried to shake her out of the chair so we could be rescued off the island.
But being saved didn't seem likely, so my cousin Ryan and I went out and prayed to be saved.
After all that work, gathering provisions, the building of the raft, praying, and the building of the shelter, I finally realized we were back at the cabin. Hahahaha, we were saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all had a great adventure at the cabin. Thank you Jesus, and thank you family for the great time!


3 comments:
So cute! I love his little laughing face!
That's hilarious! Love the little narrated story. : )
That was so cute and so funny. I love the part with David and Ryan praying!
Post a Comment