Que suerte tengo porque este ano tuve dos fiestas de cumpleanos!. Una en EEUU con mi familia y amigos de aca y otra en Peru con mi familia y amigos de alla.
Tambien fue una fiesta de Elmo.
Fue muy divertida. Baile musica latina y jugue con mis primos.
Creo que comi mucha torta y dulces porque despues de la fiesta aun tenia mucha energia para seguir bailando y jugando, mami estaba muy cansada. Felizmente mis abuelos estaban alli y jugaron conmigo hasta que llego la hora de ir a dormir
I am so lucky because I had two birthday parties. One in USA with my family and friends from here and one in Peru with my family and friends from there.
It was an Elmo Party too.
It was so much fun. I danced latin music and played with my cousins.
I must have had too much cake and candy because after the party I still had I lot of energy and wanted to keep dancing and playing, mommy was very tired. Good thing grandpa and grandma were there and played with me until bed time.


2 comments:
How fun to see the pictures from Peru! What an incredible cake! It looks like the cakes they make on TV! Who made it?
I can't wait to read and see even more pictures of your stay in Peru. Keep us updated!
So funny... I was going to comment on that cake too - it is amazing! How fun - are the characters made of fondant too? Ivan and Grant were wondering if you could eat them. : ) Sorry we missed seeing you and David while we were there, but so glad you all had a great trip to Peru. Sam couldn't tell us enough!!! Thanks for posting, Paola!
Post a Comment