The 4th of July, we came back from Peru. We were supossed to go to grandma and grandpa's cabin to celebrate the 4th of July on that day, but we were very tired after a very long flight, so we decided to go to the cabin the next day. On the 5th, mommy, daddy, Gigi and I drove to the cabin. I couldn't wait to see grandma and grandpa again.
It was so much fun, we had a great time. Uncle Tom and auntie Katie were there too, so we could play and have fun together.
I enjoyed playing with the sand in the lake shore but my favorite moment was when grandma took me to play with the raft in the water. I loved it!
What a great time, I can't wait to start swiming and skiing on the lake!
We had a great 4th on the 5th!



I'm looking for Hobbes...


Hey mom, no more pictures! I want to keep playing!
So grandma wants to add on to the cabin, hmm...?

Maybe next time...
2 comments:
He is getting SO big, Paola. What a little man in that hat!
Ok, your blogs are making me laugh so hard! You're so creative!
David is a doll. Allie and Emily can't get enough of him. They love reading your blog just as much as I do.
Keep posting, it's nice to read how everything is going!
Post a Comment