Saturday, March 22, 2008

When my grandpa and great grandma came from Peru.

When I was Two months old my grandpa Luis and my great grandma Emma came from Peru to know me. It was great having them here. My great grandma helped my mom a lot, principally helping her to teach me to sleep at bed time. I had a lot of fun with my grandpa too. He was all the time taking me pictures and filming all I did, because he wanted my family down in Peru could get to know me. When they where here we had the opportunity to go visit my great grandma Carol in Wisconsin.

Cuando yo tenia dos meses, mi abuelo Luis y mi bisabuela Emma vinieron de Peru para conocerme. Fue una gran experiencia tenerlos aqui. Mi bisabuela ayudo mucho a mi mama, sobre todo ayudandola al ensenarme a dormir a la hora de ir a la cama. Yo la pase muy bien con mi abuelo aqui. El estaba todo el tiempo tomandome fotos y filmando todo lo que hacia, ya que el queria que mi familia en Peru pudiera conocerme. Cuando ellos estuvieron aqui tuvimos la oportunidad de visitar a mi bisabuela Carol en Wisconsin.



I am here with my great grandmas and my mom.

Aqui estoy con mis bisabuelas y mi mama.

No comments: