Sunday, March 23, 2008

My first trip to Peru


I went to Peru for the first time this past December. I had a great time knowing all my Peruvian family and friends. My mommy and I got there on the 21 first, my mom's birthday, so as soon as we got there we had a party for my mommy at my grandparents. I could see my great grandma Emma, after 6 months, and my cousin and antis for the first time.
I also got to see a lot of my mom's friends from school, the university, her ex job and her neighborhood.
I went for a tour around some of the most touristic areas of Lima.
We had a great Christmas at great grandma Olga and antie Ceci's house. We received the 25th all together, I could meet my uncle Gerardo, my uncle Oscar my cousin Oscar and spent a great time with my grandparents Luis and Haydee and my antie Yessy. It was wonderful!
I went to my uncle Rodolfo and my ant Lourdes camp house on the next weekend, where we got all the family together enjoying the warm weather. At that time I was starting to crawl so I enjoying going every where in the house by myself.

I also spent great moments with my antie Pily, my uncle Manuel and Pieri. We went to Pieri's Baptism, went shopping and played together.
After fourteen days of a wonderful time we came back home to have a Christmas celebration with my family from Minnesota.


En diciembre del ano pasado fue la primera vez que fui a Peru. La pase muy bien conociendo mi familia y mis amigos de Peru. Mi mama y yo llegamos el 21 de diciembre, el dia su cumpleanos, por eso tan pronto como llegamos tuvimos una fiesta de cumpleanos en casa de mis abuelos para celebrar el cumpleanos de mama. Ahi me pude reencontrar con mi bisabuela Emma seis meses despues de haberla visto, tambien pude ver a mis tios y primos por primera vez.
Tambien tuve la oportunidad de conocer amigas del colegio de mi mama, de su universidad, de su ex trabajo y de su vecindario.
Cuando estuve ahi tuve tambien recorri algunos lugares turisticos de la ciudad de Lima.
Tuvismo una maravillosa Navidad en casa de mi bisabuela Olga y mi tia Ceci. Recibimos el 25 todos juntos. Pude conocer a mi tio Gerardo, a mi tio Oscar y a mi primo Oscar. La pase muy bien con todos ellos y con mis abuelos Luis, Haydee y mi tia Yessica.
El fin de semana siguiente fui a la casa de campo de mis tios Rodolfo y Lourdes, nos juntamos toda la familia para disfrutar del buen clima. En ese tiempo yo estaba empezando a gatear, era muy divertido el tratar de recorrer la casa por mi mismo.

Tambien pase muy gratos momentos con mi tia Pily, mi tio Manuel y Pierina. Asistimos al Bautizo de Pieri, fuimos de compras y jugamos.
Despues de catorce dia de una maravillosa estadia, regrese a casa para tener una celebracion de Navidad con mi familia de Minnesota.

No comments: