

I feel blessed having my wonderful grandmas. My grandma Haydee and my grandma Linda are the best. They are very loving. Since I was very little they helped my mom and taught how to do the best for me. I love to spent time with my grandmas because they always take good care of me.
Me siento bendecido teniendo mis maravillosas abuelas. Mi abuela Haydee y mi abuela Lina son las mejores. Ellas son muy amorosas. Desde que yo era muy pequeno ellas ayudaron mucho a mi mama y le ensenaron a que haga lo mejor para mi. Me encanta pasar tiempo con mis abuelitas porque ellas siempre me cuidan muy bien.


2 comments:
I'm so thankful that Haydee and I can share such a precious little boy and I know he misses his wonderful grandma in Peru! Wish our countries were closer together!
Grandma Linda
wait...Kim was here in my office working on my computer...and I just posted a comment using her most unusual name. I'm not wee-nee's mom!
Grandma K
Post a Comment